Home Series Ratings - Quick View Excerpts Anxiously Awaiting Review Policy Disclosure Policy

Reviews of books in a series, with a focus on urban fantasy.
Other genres include mystery, paranormal romance, and crime thrillers.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

My TBR Pile

I'm quickly nearing the end of the Sue Grafton Alphabet series. I just finished O is for Outlaw, and other than reading new releases as they arrive, I'll keep up with that series until I finish it.

Speaking of new releases, Magic Strikes is due out this week. I'll dive into it as soon as my UPS guy delivers it. According to the tracking information I should have it by late Tuesday evening. UPS sometimes doesn't deliver to my house until 7:30 at night. I am so excited about the release of this book, if the weather is nice I may just sit on my porch and read while waiting for him if it's another late delivery.

Once I'm through with the Alphabet series I'm going to start on the Dante Valentine books. I have the first two, if I like them then I'll get the rest.

I also have the first book of a couple of series that I can read during those times there are no new releases for me to read: Postmortem (Kay Scarpetta), Indemnity Only (V.I. Warshawski), Midnight's Daughter (Dorina Basarab), and Dancing With Werewolves (Delilah Street). If any of those catch my attention enough then I'll get the other books in the respective series.

Plus, at some point before May 5 (when Dead and Gone will be released) I want to read the entire Sookie Stackhouse series again.

In other words, I have plenty to read. However, if I receive an ARC of anything on my Anxiously Awaiting list I will immediately read it and review it.

No comments:

Post a Comment