Home Series Ratings - Quick View Excerpts Anxiously Awaiting Review Policy Disclosure Policy

Reviews of books in a series, with a focus on urban fantasy.
Other genres include mystery, paranormal romance, and crime thrillers.

Friday, October 2, 2009

The Light of Burning Shadows (Iron Elves Book 2) by Chris Evans



I think it's time I took this one down from the "currently reading" position and just call it a DNF.

I couldn't get into it. I tried. Multiple times. But it just didn't work for me.

If someone out there with an active review blog wants A Darkness Forged in Fire and The Light of Burning Shadows then please leave a comment (with a link to your blog) and I'll contact you for your snail mail address so I can send them to you.

You can read my review of A Darkness Forged in Fire here.






1. A Darkness Forged in Fire
2. The Light of Burning Shadows

No comments:

Post a Comment