Home Series Ratings - Quick View Excerpts Anxiously Awaiting Review Policy Disclosure Policy

Reviews of books in a series, with a focus on urban fantasy.
Other genres include mystery, paranormal romance, and crime thrillers.

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Currently Reading: Doomsday Can Wait (Phoenix Chronicles, Bk 2) by Lori Handeland

I've been reading Doomsday Can Wait for days. I want to know what happens, but the temptation is there to just put the book down and not pick it up again. I really enjoyed the first book in this series, Any Given Doomsday, but this book just isn't doing it for me.

I won't rate it until I've either read the whole thing or decided it is a DNF. But I normally read about a book a day, or every other day. And I've been reading this book for five days because I keep putting it down to do something else.



1. Any Given Doomsday
2. Doomsday Can Wait
3. Apocalypse Happens

No comments:

Post a Comment