Home Series Ratings - Quick View Excerpts Anxiously Awaiting Review Policy Disclosure Policy

Reviews of books in a series, with a focus on urban fantasy.
Other genres include mystery, paranormal romance, and crime thrillers.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

* Excerpts, First Chapters, and Sneak Peeks

 
Some of the books on my Anxiously Awaiting list have excerpts available at the author's or publisher's websites.

Next up that I'm really chomping at the bit for is:
  • The second Night Huntress World book. I am intrigued by Mencheres, and I am looking forward to learning more about him.
  • The eleventh Women of the Otherworld book. Savannah is growing up, and I'm sure Kelley Armstrong will give us a good story out of it.
I would love to have an ARC for any of the books on this list, or on my Anxiously Awaiting list. See my Review Policy for more information about sending books for review.


Kresley Cole has a page up for Demon from the Dark (Immortals After Dark Bk 10), but just blurbage, no excerpt yet. 8/24

Seanan McGuire has a page up for An Artificial Night (October Daye book 3), but no excerpt yet. 9/7


In case you haven't read them yet, there are also some excerpts up for books released in 2009, and so far in 2010:

No comments:

Post a Comment